birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Our FF is tramatized  (Read 564 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Our FF is tramatized
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:28:07 PM »
Rumor has it that our Glorious Lead Fast ::freddie:: has been traumatized by a Chevy.  I have been told that a car named Thunder Chevy has been following him around.  He does not know what to do so He is i hiding!  Poor poor ::freddie::, we will protect you from that nasty car!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:13:23 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: Our FF is tramatized
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:40:06 PM »
 UGH A SKY BLUE 4 DOOR SEDAN A MOM AND POP CAR
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »
I will protect you from the 4 door ma and pa Nascar burnout monster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqAyQbUMWW0
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 08:36:25 PM »
WELL :miller: TOOK HIS CAR 2 A SHOW TRYED 2 PASS IT OFF AS A USA CHEVY :doh: :doh: BUT THE JUDGES SAID IT WAS A RO  :o :o U KNOW LIKE IN KANGARROO ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE MATE :lunie: :lunie: :lunie: :lunie: TOLD HIM IT WILL NO LONGER SOLD IN US  :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr:GO THE WAY OF THE GTO.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( GOT A NO WINNER 4 A WINER :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:  WELL GUESS HE,LL HAVE 2 GET THE RX7 RUNNING NO MORE SHOWS THIS YEAR :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: MAYB NON NEXT YEAR AS WELL BOO HOO :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 09:34:16 PM »
I came home and went to the Pets show less than an hour from my return.  My Cat was not happy as She complained that I did not pet Her enough before leaving.  But it was for a good cause to help Pets.  So I came to the show and I was greeted by the woman from the Club that gave out the registration with a big frown like "what the heck are you bringing to our show kook?"  I never seen such a look... 

At least it is for a charity....

In the end I had to leave early, not that I would have won coming so late and all to a peer judged show.  But sorry my heat pump caught on fire the other day and a Electrical Engineer find had time to help.  The good news is that we replaced several wires, capacitors, relays, starers and after several hours of hard work it is working and I have AC once again!
 :cheer:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:33:08 PM by J.Miller »

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 05:56:46 AM »
  U STILL NEED A CAR THAT IS SHOW WORTHY  :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr:  NOT JUST A NEW CAR :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!