birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Tstats  (Read 4463 times)

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: Tstats
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 05:10:49 PM »
If I had as many problems as you, I would be sleeping awful close to that car, with a "silent "alarm set up to alert me when someone is about. (Ask me how if you dont have any ideas).. and Iwould just use a 2X4 to whale the :censor: out of any intruder... street justice ....any actionable injuries not premeditated , as you didnt use anything but some scrap lumber, the 2X4 also has nice corners that kinda crush, but really hurt... no mater, adult or juvie, justice served.. heck i might even let him escape, go figure ;D :D.....It is something you cant allow to continue, someone has turned that car into a discount auto store.............Someone needs a broken arm , or something, go figure.
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »
I had a similar problem.  I took the kitty out a month or so and someone stole my front plate!  It is plastic and only worth $10 but I pitty the fool I see driving with it!  Huuummph!!!  >:(
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 09:16:03 PM »
Years ago, I had a car that I parked in my moms garage, and kept the door propped closed with a 2X4.(the door was almost falling off the hinges).. almost every other nite someone was getting gas out of it.(Footprints in the snow). I started kinda sorta lurking on the 'blind' side.. An hour here, an hour there. Sub zero temps about 3 ft standing snow... miserable, but I was patient.... about 1:45 A.M. Aha! Heard something, the door  partially open, I crept up let out a blood curdling roar, and slammed the door shut. I must have startled the sucker, as I heard some gurgling and coughing... scared sh!t outa him just as he was sucking on the syphon hose!!! I picked up the 2X4, stepped back and when he came through the door, not screaming , but kinda bleating like a stuck pig, I whacked him accross the shoulders... He went down, started throwing up, and wetting his pants.... I stood back , still mad, but also sorry for the poor sucker. and as he tried to get up I kicked him in the Butt, putting him into a face skid on the snow. did this a couple more times... and screamed a few nastys at him , then sorta let him get a running start, threw the 2X4 at his retreating figure yelling that next time I was gonna kill him. >:( :o... I couldnt recognize the kid but I fugure based on size, shape, etc he was in his late teens. the physical damage inflicted , minimal, the mental damage, severe, the damage he caused hinself swalowing and inhaling gasoline, who knows? :-\, but I bet he never stole any gas again, and I slept peacefully , knowing full well that word would get out not to go into that particular unlocked garage :D ;) ;D..............Oh! I got a pretty decent Gas can out of it  too ;D
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »
Well I have the fix. I went to Home Depot this morning and I got some motion detector flood lights which are going along the side of the house two in the back yard and two in the drive way. This will light up the area so bright it will scare off most intruders. I told the old lady I want to move to a house with a two car garage and a single family.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 07:18:26 AM »
Motion detectors work well.  But they take some getting used to when you have deer and the like in the area.  Many false alarms can keep you up at night!  ::)
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 08:00:59 PM »
Motion detectors work well.  But they take some getting used to when you have deer and the like in the area.  Many false alarms can keep you up at night!  ::)
Well if a deer sets off the motion detectors where I live I'll want to see it I'm 4 miles north of Boston and 5 miles to the nearest wooded area that would support the habitat for deer
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »
You should see these guys run when the light goes on!!

O0 O0 O0

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
When i was in Jacksonville NC I had a deer wonder into my barracks room (room mate was playing a joke he left food out and the door open) he got inside I came to the door and spooked him. The deer jumped threw the window and fled off and what a mess he made of the room.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 02:01:44 AM »
Well here is an up date I got some exhaust work done on TSTATS it was done by Lou's Custom Exhaust in N. Reading even though there is one in Medford. The N.Reading shop has a better crew and is the original of the franchise. I got a set of Magna Flow high flow cats to an X-pipe down to a set of SLP mufflers and tips. You should hear the Cougar roar and it came out great and I'm satisfied I can't wait to drop the DOHC motor.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM »
Well I guess the cop that gave my kid the a warning this morning didn't like my exhaust. Yes he pulled my son and nephew over and told him that the exhaust was to loud. I read some where that the car had to pass a SAE J1169 which said a sound monitoring device had to be placed 20" from the exhaust tip at a 45 degree angle and the engine rev-ed three time to 4200 rpm and recording each reading which must 95db or less. So now I have to find someone that can administer the test. This S**ked then he told my son well it is not a stock system and no where does it say the system has to be stock. It does say an exhaust system which has been modified in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted is prohibited.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 08:56:05 PM »
Well The other day i was pulled over ... Firsrt thing he wanted to know .."Whats under the hood?, how fast does it go, oh , by the way you were goung 67 in a 60 zone"(I dont think so, but he only gave me a warning), he kinda was surprised at all the goodies, but wouldnt buy it... said he would get into too much trouble with it, LOL ... Just a more laid back environment here , more easy going  cops this guy locally, is known to be one of the toughest.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 09:19:04 PM by Jake »
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:29 PM »
God forbid if you tinted your windshields in MA!!!  I know of a person who ended up with a ticket for that...  I bet that cop will be looking for your car now...   :-\

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »
God forbid if you tinted your windshields in MA!!!  I know of a person who ended up with a ticket for that...  I bet that cop will be looking for your car now...   :-\

Well, getting a warning, actually is a get outa jail free card short term , as it shows that the issuing officer didnt find any other obvious equipment violations , and if another one would , say take offense to my hood, say,... That warning doesnt say anything about it, so youll get a pass usually ....................... O0
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »
Well here is a link that I think should be put permanent very informant http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?ID=60385 Yes the warning is a get out of free card but what pi**ed me off was that he gave my kid the citation when it is a vehicle citation and should be given to the owner not the operator I doubt that the db level is more than 95db Lee from Lou's Custom Exhaust said he would not of let it leave if it was louder than what it is. As for glass tint the most you can have here is 35% but with a wavier form an optometrist you could get for 20% which is the max allowed and they do test and you must have the letter present at the time of inspection.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 08:56:46 AM by rjstat »
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 10:09:07 AM »
Sheesh, Much simpler to move to Fla. .....
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!