birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: HAS ANYONCE SEEN :moe: :miller: CLAIMS HE GOT HIS R-X7 BACK BUT NO SIGN OF IT  (Read 401 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
   HE WANTS 2 B A CAR SHOW GUY BUT HE WON,T SHOW HIS CARS ????? :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:   HE,S A NO SHOW .. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:..ME THINKS HE HAS CARDBOARD CUTOUTS PROPS THAT HE  USES  :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr:       COULD B HIDING FROM IRS OR LOAN SHARKS GOING 2 BREAK HIS KNEE CAPS  :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: ANYWAY MAYBE IN SPRING HE WILL COME OUT AGAIN....JUST LIKE THE FLOWERS  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Hey that cardboard cost like $5 and was good enough to put the GM SS brochure on it and won me an award at Cannstatter's where you never won.  Me thinks you are jealous that I won with such a cheap prop where you spend hundreds on your props!   :'(

I am the real poo boy car show boy!   :first:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
  WELL CUT OUT UR PAPER DOLLIES AND GET BACK IN THE GAME  :afto2: :afto2: :afto2: :afto2: :afto2:  1 TROPHY A YEAR :flex: :flex: IS NOT GOING 2 CUT IT :surr: :surr: :surr: :doh: :naww: :nono: :help: :help: :lunie: :wacko:  STILL TIME 2 SHOW LETS GO MAN XXXL :o ;D ;)
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
  ME THINKS HE,S 2 AFRAID 2 COME OUT  :embr: :embr: :embr: :embr:   HASN,T DONE MUCH IN THE WAY OF CAR EVENTS :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(    GUESS HES LOST HIS EDGE  :afit: :afit: :doh: :doh: :help: :help: :help: :help:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
I am almost there...  I cannot drive it because that ABS light is blinding me.  I purchased a right front 93+ ABS wheel sensor to fix it and will be attempting to splice on the 90 cable.  I will post an how to when I am done. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:41:28 PM by J dot Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM