birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: WWW.RUBYTESDAY.COM  (Read 1178 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
WWW.RUBYTESDAY.COM
« on: February 24, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »
AND OTHER GOOD PLACE FOR FOOD  ;)AND A GREAT SALAD BAR O0 SAW :miller: JUMPING IN THE BACON BITS  :-\SNORTING LIKE PIG :-[ OINK OINK :o
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: WWW.RUBYTESDAY.COM
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »
Its a chain. We actually have one of the busiest and most profitable Ruby's in the country , here in spring hill near where they hold the car shows. Corp. headquarters would love for all their restaraunts to be as successful, but the management there makes it happen. Ive been to others , and none of them were half as good. thing here is buyer be ware, they vary widely in quality and execution. the one in Ocala was two shades away from being Awful last time I was there, and that wuz the  last time for me there........ :-\ :-[ >:(
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: WWW.RUBYTESDAY.COM
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 09:53:06 AM »
I been at the one in Harrisburg and at York the food was good but there part of the TGI Fridays chain. I liked it
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.