It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Ha! new blog site!  (Read 998 times)

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Ha! new blog site!
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »
13 minutes after posting my first blog, I had 4 hits, go figure.... man I think I love this new site!!!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579

Ya got that Snotty? :D ;) ;D :)
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Ha! new blog site!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 07:06:55 AM »
One of these days they are going ot outlaw those sites!  >:D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most dont think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 07:38:25 AM »
One of these days they are going ot outlaw those sites!  >:D
My wife asked me to go to a blog of a relative (the wife is computer illiterate) when she read it she was amazed that people air there dirty laundry in public like that I told her that the blog is a way for an individual to vent the opinions and get feed back from other. She still can't see whats so great with blogs. I told her it was personnel opinions you ether read it or you don't I like Jakes. :miller: are you willing to contest the first amendment.  :soapb:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 10:01:39 AM »
I think it is a place where possessed sinners who post their evil doings.  The sinners damnation will be revealed.  It is a place that is need of an exorcism.

Quote from: Acts 19:13-20
13 But also some of the Jewish exorcists, who went from place to place, attempted to name over those who had the evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, I adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preaches.
14 And seven sons of one Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this.
15 And the evil spirit answered and said to them, I recognize Jesus, and I know about Paul, but who are you?
16 And the man, in whom was the evil spirit, leaped on them and subdued all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
17 And this became known to all, both Jews and Greeks, who lived in Ephesus; and fear fell upon them all and the name of the Lord Jesus was being magnified.
18 Many also of those who had believed kept coming, confessing and disclosing their practices.
19 And many of those who practiced magic brought their books together and began burning them in the sight of all; and they counted up the price of them and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.
20 So the word of the Lord was growing mightily and prevailing

Still, the hackers of good have trashed his blogs many times and yet he comes back.  What to do... 
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most dont think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 01:55:02 PM »
'' do not testify against your neighbor without cause,or  use your lips to decieve.Do not say I'll do to him as he has done to me;I'll pay that man back for what he did"    (proverbs24:28-29)

Naaaah in my book , the modern way is to include some interest, because ;"Yeah, verrily, paybacks can be a b!tch, go figure . and thus the lord sayeth unto me."

:larry:'s book of proverbs, page 1, verse 1

Heck, somebody has to be an internet assasin, go figure. might as well be me, LOL ::)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 03:04:06 AM by Jake »
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite