birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Legal Seafood the wife's favorite  (Read 750 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Legal Seafood the wife's favorite
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:53:46 PM »
When I'm out with the wife at the mall I like to take her out for dinner to break up her shopping and relax for a short time.
If have read my post you no how I feel about Woodmans but this is an eat in the ruff which if you knew my wifeshe is not the type to eat in the ruff. Legal Seafood it is now a family run chain that started in Cambridge MA their food is great the portions are plentiful and their clam chowder won first prize at the New England Chowder Feast. There are locations from Mass down the coast to Virgina and location in Fla. There a little bit out of your way :larry:.
http://www.legalseafood.com
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Legal Seafood the wife's favorite
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:15:43 AM »
They are gooood...  :D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

tstats

• Limited Edition
  • Match Box
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »
All you do is eat

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 12:41:31 PM »
All you do is eat
I will remember that when you say your hungry and you want to go out to eat or you ask for money to go eat with your buddies
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.