+ Starlight dinner  

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Starlight dinner  (Read 1468 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Starlight dinner
« on: April 01, 2007, 10:56:04 AM »
The Starlight dinner in York PA I have been going to this dinner since it has opened and the food is great portions plentiful and prices reasonable. Would be a good place to hold a cruz night. To bad its 440 miles for my house 
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: Starlight dinner
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 01:10:06 AM »
I found out on my last trip to York PA that on April 21, 2008 that the Starlight Dinner will change hands. I will be sorry to see a new name on the dinner but I want to thank :moe: (the owner) who when I came to town the first thing I did was to get a meal at the dinner then go park my truck at the Fair Grounds and :moe: would send his driver to pick me up and drop me off at the hotel across the street this was going on for two weeks a year for the last five years a very nice guy who takes care of friends. I wish him luck
I will post the new name of the Dinner when I go back in Oct I will also give a review of the place.   
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.