birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: My Kitty!  (Read 1271 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
My Kitty!
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »
Hey I did not post here yet.   :-\

Here is my car...

It is the one in the middle!   :o
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: My Kitty!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »
Ya and I see that craftsman hood support. Did you photo shop the ECRTcc.com cause if recollect wasn't that picture taken just before :freddie:, :jake:, and :miller: started the site.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 10:11:45 PM »
Uhh!Correction time... :miller: and  freddy were the ones to start the site, I came along for the ride shortly thereafter , but in no way deserve any credit for staring the site and facing all that adversity...
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 11:19:58 PM »
Yea.... I shopped the sign...  Needless to say :curley: and I went to that show alone.   :'(

With respect to the adversary.  Well, I asked people to stay out and let me do my thing but no, no, no... they had to but in and screw things up.  Could not handle the situation and even worse listen to advise...   :-\

Once here, I openly invited my demons to face me down and when they discovered that I will take it all the way they scattered like :censor: roaches in the light.  Right now, I can safety say that the demons are vanquished never again to get in the way of having fun, helping others and going to shows...  O0

My life now is much less stressful, less competitive and more rewarding than ever.  I am looking forward to the show and the future!  I am happy that I can see the sun rising over the horizon!  I thank :curley:, :larry: and :shemp: for the encouragement and assistance...  I thank each and every one of you for stopping bye and helping in your own special way!!!!  :P

Here is another picture of the kitty...

If you turn your head to the side you can read the word "craftsman" on the hood prop rod!!  ^-^
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 06:59:45 AM »
Uhh!Correction time... :moe: and  Freddy were the ones to start the site, I came along for the ride shortly thereafter , but in no way deserve any credit for staring the site and facing all that adversity...
:jake: I with you but it is a nice outlet to be part of and :miller: your friends no the true story it's you photo to do as you please because we already know you have the sign made up for this show season. Remember just have fun at the meets.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 08:05:34 AM »
Rats!!
 :-[ :-[ :-[

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:26:29 PM »
Some newer pictures...

:D