It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Lee Iacocca is back to play the role of here AGAIN??  (Read 1749 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Lee Iacocca is back to play the role of here AGAIN??
« on: April 20, 2007, 07:06:16 AM »
I had the read his book years ago.  Now he has a new one!   I guess he needs some money at 82 or he simply wants to see the company back in American hands?

He saved Chrysler twice but was forced to leave and appoint a successor.  He chose Bob Eaton but then changed his mind and tried a hostile takeover with billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian.  He failed and Bob showed him by selling to Daimler!  Is this his third try?

“I’ll always believe that if I hadn’t chosen Bob Eaton to succeed me as chief executive at Chrysler,” says Iacocca, in the book, “it would still be a strong, profitable, American car company.”

Is that Old Lee and Snoop or is it OlDog and Snoop?

Iacocca’s hate is wide spread!  I believe he has been reading Jakes Blog because he is upset with the direction Washington is taking the nation. With statements like “I hardly recognize this country anymore,” "gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff” to the “corporate gangsters stealing us blind" what would you expect?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:14:16 AM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don’t think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: Lee Iacocca is back to play the role of here AGAIN??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 10:39:18 AM »
Iacocca is  a B.S. artist past his prime ..... too damb old to be worth listening to ... needs to sit in the sun and dream about past years... his wife is too young for him and too good at spending his cash, but lord knows he allways was a greedy Fu*K to begin with, but he should shut up and go away instead of still trying to rack in the bucks. Move over and let a younger guy past, lee he needs it more than you, dummy. and my name is :jake:, and I said that :o 8) ::)
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »
Get the wheel barrel when ever Chrysler is in trouble call out Lee
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »
Get the wheel barrel when ever Chrysler is in trouble call out Lee

The wheel barrow is busy following chryslers down the road picking up all the pieces as they fALL OFF, GO FIGURE ;) :D
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite