It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: May 12, 2007 - Roxboro Ridge Runners 5th Annual Car Show  (Read 3731 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: May 12, 2007 - Roxboro Ridge Runners 5th Annual Car Show
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 09:03:23 PM »
How about a picture of the slow roasted pork sandwich, meatball sandwich, sausage sandwich, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, french frys, water ice, soft pretzels(2 different brands), and other things I didn't try personally.   :D 

I would have but you ate them too quick!!!!   :eatar:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: May 12, 2007 - Roxboro Ridge Runners 5th Annual Car Show
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:17 AM »
Here are some pictures of FrankieO's Taxi:

Here is FrankieO's 1940's antique 'Roger Rabbit" cartoon taxi cab...  Sweeeet!!

Beware when you put a sign like this on your door that says "Dogs Ride For Free", people may take it literly.  You may get some un-savory characters wanting to ride in your 1940's antique taxi cab...

Oh no!!!  Do not look now Fat :MrT: and his posse are trying to get a FREE Ride in the Taxi...  I hope FrankieO does not see that smart allelic Fat :MrT: in his cab!

I hear Fat :MrT: forgot his pooper scooper and is avoiding one of those city of Philadelphia $300 fines for not cleaning up after your :dog:... 

I think the sign on the door should be changed from "Dogs Ride For Free" to "Dogs Ride for Free and Fat :MrT: Pays double Fare"!!!   :D :D :D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM