birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Memorial Day  (Read 730 times)

FatFrank

• Drivers Ed!
  • Slot Car
Memorial Day
« on: May 27, 2007, 11:35:12 AM »
Amid enjoying our picnics with BBQ and beer, let's all take a moment to reflect on what it took to achieve our way of life. After decades of decorating the graves of soldiers on Memorial day, I've noticed that the majoriy of buried soldiers are under 20 years of age. I've often reflected upon their lives and wondered what their last thoughts were. My opinion is that they died comforted with the fact that life would be better for those they left behind as a result of their sacrafice. While one of the freedoms they died for is our freedom of speech, is it really necessary to promote hateful speech against our own country, i.e. Rosie O'donnell? Yes we have the right to complain, but I will exercise my right to be grateful. Thank You, now enjoy your hamburger.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: Memorial Day
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 09:45:54 PM »
Thank you :MrT: very well put have a good day.
Oh Don't eat to much. That goes for you to :miller:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 07:38:10 PM »
 :D ;) ROCK ON :MrT:!!   >:(  BLESS THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN  O0  :-X

LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 12:03:36 PM »
Nice post!
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM