It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: OK is anyone interested  (Read 3489 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: OK is anyone interested
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 11:08:09 AM »
Aaaah! The evil webs we weave . ::).. all for the sake of an automobile! Be careful, the Mrs. might just take any negotiating she catches you doing as a direct violation of her edict, :phone: kinda-sorta..... I know from looong experience that sleeping on that sofa is so uncomfortable, and soooo lonely! :uhoh:
Our wives must be sisters I no to well of what you speak. Age and experience is our side though.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: OK is anyone interested
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
Our wives must be sisters I no to well of what you speak. Age and experience is our side though.

you mean you're already comfortable on that sofa? LOL, it takes a lot'a years to get that sofa to sag where you bulge. and then shame of it all, you start to like it, and kiss your rt. hand a lot, go figure. But then , of course I am older ;D ;D :-\
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite