I am groggy and tired... All partied out... Visited my buds at NJTaCC
. Had a great time.
The food was great:
1) I brought Philadelphia soft pretzels, cheese and various mustards fresh from a bakery.
2) The chili dip was fantastic, even the cat loved it!
3) The eggplant parmesan was yummy!
4) The hame was perfect,
added his special glaze...
5) Swedish meatballs, pasta, lunchen meats and etc were on the menu...
6) Oh lets not forget the SC, 3.8L and thunderbird cookies. But whats up with no V8 cookies and no COugar cookies?
Had a little BB gun contest and of course e
Secrete Santa gift exchange...
Of course the night would not have been complete without a joy ride in a 391 HP SC 5 speed!!
Good times for all...