birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Oh no!!!! The President is mad at youse???  (Read 1893 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Oh no!!!! The President is mad at youse???
« on: December 02, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »
I saw this...
Quote from: Bob Kinee President of the TST
What a shame.  Dissapointing to see...but it has been done, and will be remembered.

Gee Bob we are not competing with you.  If we were this would have been a Cougar club (forget those crappy Thunderbirds and Marks).  But this is not???  We are a venue of higher car club stature that is friendly to various makes and models!!

You should come over here and visit...  Our BBS is better and has a built in spell checker so you can spell "Disappointing" correctly...  :chk:

About this club:
No president, no moderators, member? we are just a mob with no social guidance. It's chaos and anarchy I say.  :law:

We have no president...  So if you wants you can always run for President???   ^-^

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: Oh no!!!! The President is mad at use???
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 12:55:43 PM »
Well he didn't say he was mad he is disappointed and he should not take to hart. This just a different venue and more lax forum. :flam:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Oh no!!!! The President is mad at youse???
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »
Quote from: Bob Kinee
And to riddle pot-shots at this very club.  We are not stupid.  There are many many personal digs about this site and our members, including several personal about myself.  I ma refraining from joining that joke of a page and from discussing it further.  If kiddy games want to be played, let them be played but i will not be part of them and will not discuss them further, because I am an adult and won't join in this bs to add fuel to whatever fire is going on.

You say he ain't mad... :-\

Come on Bob...  Where is the love!!!  :3sum:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 04:54:58 PM »
OMG! Bob, mad? that must be a heck of an infringement committed for existing out of his purview !! How DARE you, us / we? LOL. Well its a no brainer, that people tend to resist being forced to conform, and being exposed to a one sided (dimensionless) punk for a mod, who displayed extreme favoritism, kind'a justifies J. and whoever else comes here, to participate in a more open forum. Actually , Bob , youre not a bad fellow, but just dont seem to have the stones to reign in some of the idiocy 'over there'.I'm sure, that if Bob comes here every one will welcome him graciously, and he wont be 'dissapointed'. T-12, well, without his power would be disappointed to a great degree, panty kinker, well I juuuust doubt that he would find any fellowship, camaraderie , or hale and well met bonhommie here at all, go figure. I 'yam' happy here, and suspect the tech will get well beyond what remains over there. need I say more?
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 06:11:29 PM »
Hey...  I do not want to get into a silly competition...   ???

I like them and want to keep them as my Friends.  I had many fun times with them and I am sure that some of them feel the same.  I do not consider this BBS as a good bye.  I consider it just another place to hang...  O0

It is just that after years of starting clubs, helping clubs and hanging with clubs and lots of pressure from :curley: and :larry: I gave in to the pressure.  :D

Now I am stuck doing all the web page work and the like.  But it is worth it because it is fun.  Only problem is that I want to do this one mod and people are on-line.  I hate to boot them just to edit the site.  Not that I know what I am doing...   :o  I dunno, one of these days I will figgure it out...  :o

PS:  Yes..  We will get immature one of these days...  Just you wait!!!  >:D

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 12:56:59 AM »
Competition?? jDot, you're just like me, I don't recognize competition, and we both meet conflict head on, if in fact we actually recognize it at all. The difference is I don't actually attract the center of sh!t storms like you do, and you get blamed a lot for my shenanigans ;D :D. Also tho' I am older than you, I am better  with English and far handsomer than you. (Sorry 'bout that!) :-* ^-^

As I stated elsewhere, some , no, MOST of the people 'over there', are among the nicest and most gracious persons to inhabit any car club, for now, that is . With very few exceptions.... Having said that , I am looking forward to seeing this site grow and prosper under your munificent and magnanimous guidance . :bowd: :bowd: :bowd: :bowd:
 As the song goes; " I like it here, but I love Montego Bay" If that makes any sense to you.Thing is,... a little tongue in cheek humor is the spice of life. It sounds as tho bob is really mad tho' and he is a pretty decent guy, but how to satisfy his bruised ego? Pretty hard to do where chaos reigns,(and the deer and the antelope play) LOL.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 11:07:12 AM by Jake »
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »
And the Devil's Advocate hath spoken.    :daz:  Where is my good side?  Oh :freddie:??  :pop:

Gee, I post over there and still :bdth:

Only time can heal the bruised ego! :tard:

Humm...  Maybe I should stay away for a tad before they...    :banhm: 

I still love ya Bob...   :flwr:  See ya at a show???  :jamrt:

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 12:10:49 AM »
Oh! '' Devil's advocate" eh?  :o ::) Send on the exhorsist  >:D ;D ;D ;)Actually , I resemble that remark, kinda sorta, but how can I keep a straight face? :-\
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:35:08 AM by Jake »
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 06:12:37 PM »
You wish a troll or exhorsist will come to take cars of you don't you?

See having you here is like having an atomic :boom:.  You are a troll deterrent!  No one wants to mess with you for fear of destroying their home town!!!! 
:catp:

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 01:50:42 PM »
Atomic :boom:?? Shucks you've never even seen me mad, or highly irritated, but J., youre the sh!tstorm magnet, LOL

I just cruise the net , making friends and having fun, You know a sorta good - ole - boy thingy. ::)
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!