It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: 1990 XR7 Cougar 3.8L SC for sale  (Read 2772 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
1990 XR7 Cougar 3.8L SC for sale
« on: October 08, 2007, 07:04:30 AM »
How are you,my name is Bill I own a 1990 XR7 Cougar 3.8L Supercharged eaton M90.All rebuilt motor.Anyway I met one of the guys in the club with one .I writing you to let you or anyone in the club that its up for sale.Figured anybody in the club would enjoy or appreciate the vehicle more then some kid .Car runs 100% ,bodys shows its age,rocker rott.,driveline and all power everything,black leather,red in color.Have a lot of spare parts as well,not a very big computer guy.  So if anyone is interested contact Bill @ 215 945 5571 Thanks for your time

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Furballs

• Match Box
Re: 1990 XR7 Cougar 3.8L SC for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:15:01 PM »
Hey guys ! Furballs here.As you can read I'm trying to find a new home for my cat.Well mannered 1990 XR7 she's a little ruff around the edges,but man is she a real spark plug!!Oh and i'm selling my car.Mercury Cougar 1990 XR7 Red,auto,3.8L Supercharged/innercooled (eaton m90),Motor Complete rebuilt everything replaced or rebuilt,except block,which was hot tanked and magnafluxed(checked out fine).The head was ported,polished,decked,3angle valve job.Cylinders bord 10,000.Rebuilt blower and gaskets.Tranny rebuilt @20,000 miles (Ford Motor Sports). Motor was finished in April of 07'.Has @4200 miles on it,Aftermarket pulleys.Fairly new brake booster may 07', New power motors for Both doors and sunroof(may07')Passed P.A. inspection,replaced wiper assembley june 07', New starter sept.07',New rt. hub sept.07'.Belt tension pulley oct 07'.Replaced Alternator Oct 07'.More parts can't think of all of them.Power everything,4-wheel disc,inspected,new belts, some new weather striping,electoronic ride control,black leather seats[ft.fair,bk.good] frenched power antenna,keyless entry,tinted windows,power sunroof, mirrors and locks, Dual power seats(16 directions),tilt wheel[sport rack],good tires.Bodys all there,little body work need,Clears peeling on rear bumper,Also have spare DR.fender, Rocker rott[can purchase whole rocker for both sides]easy fix,planed on doing it myself.Cat's are gutted don't need emissions where I have it reg.Have a lot of spare parts,Upper innercooler tube,box of abs modules,spare blower parts and gaskets,oem intake box(have K&N),Interior parts,spare buttons,Stock JBL Sub(8'') and amp out of 96' XR7,Lt. Fender,Flow master muffler new in box,Few turn signal switchs,Extra Brake Booster,Stock pulleys,spare sunfoof motor,and extra head gasket,All these spare parts either go with the vehicle or are sold seperately Best Serious Cash off Taken. [email protected] or Bill 2159455571 Thanks for your time guys, And Thanks Again To J.Mil.ler. Here are some pixs

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: 1990 XR7 Cougar 3.8L SC for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 03:29:31 PM »
NO PIC,S SHOWED UP :-\
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!