+ How about those Patriots

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: How about those Patriots  (Read 2737 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
How about those Patriots
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:21:21 PM »
How about those Patriots they continue to roll over there compition and you wonder who is going to stop them. Looking at their schedule I thought that Pittsburgh would be the team until the Steelers loss to the Jet and the only other team I had concerns about is the Giants. 
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

03expyeb

• Johnny Bling Bling
  • Limited Edition
  • Slot Car
Re: How about those Patriots
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 10:12:42 AM »
NOBODY!!
SUPERCHARGED 5.4L 2003 Expedition Eddie Bauer: 03 harley supercharger with 6lb lower pulley, k&n panel filter, magnaflow catback exhaust. 339 RWHP, 440 RW FT-LBS TQ. YEAH BABY!!

Acton Lincoln-Mercury
978-893-1127

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »
According to our number one fan who was caught on camera strutting down Eagles Boulevard like a mummer "The Eagles will enact some payback on the Pats"!!!!

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 09:56:36 PM »
Are you kidding with all the poster board material the Eagles dished out over spy gate. McNabb and Reid where spouting off about the Super Bowl that the Patriots won against the Eagles was because they cheated. Mean while McNabb was throwing his guts out in the huddle and just choked a wide receiver spilled told his story when he new he wasn't going to play for the Eagles. The problem with McNabb is he wants to be the super star of the team and doesn't want to shear the spotlight. Well the light is going dim and the Eagles fans are losing there patients.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:29:22 AM »
The Pats do not have a real mascot.  The Eagles mascot is the best.  His inspiration alone can make anyone smile...

With mascot inspiration and great fans like the above how could the Eagles loose??
 :D :D :D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »
Are you kidding with all the poster board material the Eagles dished out over spy gate.

Spy gate???  Where is that?  8)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 04:02:53 PM »

Now here is a mascot a real swashbuckler you think you are funny, we all know of your expertise of photo shop!  You will not taint my loyalties to the Pats.  O0 You did a real good job better than the one you used on pinky.  :dpee:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:10:47 PM by rjstat »
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
Swoop will stomp that little cream puffs butt just like the Eagles will end the little pats patethitic streak!!!!  Without McNabb!!

There are and never were any shopped pictures of pinky.  The resemblance was a mere coincidence!
;D ;D ;D

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 04:28:09 PM »
Are you kidding Swoop wont even come into the stadium you forget there is a company of Minute Man with loaded muskets that will shoot his tail feathers off thinking they could eat him. The Pats will squash the Eagles highest point spread at 22 points. Do you think A. J. Feeley really has a chance good luck.
McNabb is sitting this game out because he's scared that he will more horizontal than vertical.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 08:31:06 AM »
Swoop has wings and is really good at sneaking up on you.  I was taking a nap at a car show and he gave me a fright:

Oh ye of little faith, you do not remember the last time we faced in the Superbowl?  Allow me to give you a little history.  NcNabb was injured and Feeley was the QB who took over and brought us the the Superbowl!  He is the QB who would have faced the Pats in the big game if the Starting QB did not return.  McNabb came back early, was sick with the flu and sill was not healed enough to play...  But he wanted to play so Feeley sat on the sidelines.  This time Feeley will get to face the Pats and he has something to prove!   :daz:

I predict that Lito has at least one interception this weekend!  Go Lito!!!   O0

Lito Sheppard is the official Eagle of the ECRT!!   :D

The Eagles are going to give you a hard time this weekend!   A Superbowl re-match!!!  Who knows we just may make a point and run up the score...   :respect:

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »
Ha ha ha :miller: you really think that with one interception by Litto is going to do much maybe you can convert it to 7 points but your going to need more than that. Look I just checked this out Pat's are 1st in scoring, passing, and 5th in rushing. The Eagles are 16th in scoring, 11th in passing, and 9th in rushing thats the offensive side now defences the Pats are 5th against the pass and 6th against the rush the Eagles are 14th defending the pass and 11th against the rush.
But with that said this why they play the games.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »
Stats mean nothing.   Most of the fans and the broadcasters are throwing in the towel and saying that they are going to loose this weekend.  But I know one thing about the Eagles is that when they are predicted to loose they play their hearts out.  I think it is time for an upset and bring the fans back to the team!  I BELIEVE... I BELIEVE!!!!

Have you ever reached a rainbow's end
And did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting football
And tell me how high did your Eagle soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming
Just to find that you're awake
And the magic that surrounds you
Can lift you up and guide you on your way

I can see it in the footballs across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize the pats will loose
See I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally I believe

When you look out across the grid iron
You see it never was that far
Ohhh No there are the pats
Heaven knows your existance
And lead you to be everything you are
Ohhh yes here come the Birds
There's a time for every Eagle to fly
It's in the eyes of every fan
It's the hope, the love that saves the season
And ohhh we should never let it go

Now I finally realize
See I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally E-A-G-L-E-S!

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe EAGLES

Now I finally realize
I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally I believe
Yes I believe in the EAGLES

Butchered DIANA DEGARMO song...

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 11:56:22 AM »
Well the game will be on SNF with one of my favorite football coaches :moe: Madden till then I've said enough for now.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 09:57:23 PM »
Once again the pats are cheating...   >:(  It is half time and they are leading 24 to 21.  He was not in on that last TD.  Ref foul!!!!   >:(

We remember the SB when the Eagles were leading at half time.  Now it is pay back time.  I BELIEVE!!!!  GO EAGLES!   >:D

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 11:42:04 PM »
:miller: his foot was dragging before they went out of bounds but OMG that was a great game the Eagles really played them tough. I have more respect for the Eagles but I still say play calling and three pass interception is what killed the Eagles. Great coverage by Litto over Randy Moss shutting him down. But a win is a win I told that the Pats would clinch a playoff spot this week. Bring on the Ravens. 
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.