It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Vames 1989 SC Show Car Engine Project  (Read 966 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Vames 1989 SC Show Car Engine Project
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »
Well some of you may have noticed that Eric1 put some pictures in the gallery for Vames.  24 pictures to be exact.  Right now they are gathering information to post so that we can help them get the engine together.  Here are a few:

Here is the car (please go the the gallery for larger pictures).

Here is the engine:

One of the things we plan to do it port the SC blower and get it and the valve covers chrome plated.  I am saying this because the guy I purchased the ABS from has a 89 Supercharger that he had a mild port, polish and rebuild.  He says it will give you around 20 HP gain.  He wants $500.  Says it has 500-1,000 miles.  If you are interested it can save a month?  First come first serve.  Let me know, I will forward the info to you and call him and tell him to hold it for you.  I can take Rocky to do the transaction.
 8)

Here is a picture:

As you can see it has normal exterior paint.
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Vames 1989 SC Show Car Engine Project
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:54:16 PM »
Ooooh the SC pictures are in the Gallery.

Now all we need is to know the mods?   :bow1:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM