Here is how to fix them:
1. Put the sunroof/moonroof nearest to the "closed" position as you can get it.
2. Open the access panel (it pulls down from the forward part and is hinged in the back), and make sure you pull on it from towards the front of the access panel.
3. If you take a look at it now, the cam that has a notch in it, probably does not align with the microswitch, which this is why you are having a problem. This procedure will fix that. My microswitch was blue: Take the two bolts out that hold the motor assembly to the top of the car.
4. Remove the motor from the spline and let it hang from the power wires.
5. Make sure the ignition switch is in the right position to have power to the sunroof and then toggle the sunroof/moonroof switch (use the "open" side of the switch, not the "vent" side) until you hear it stop (the cam is notched over the microswitch).
6. Install the sunroof motor assembly, it should work fine now.
7. Reinstall the access panel. referance Michael Mattix