birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Oh no! They are out to get me... Just in time for a road trip!  (Read 805 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
This Road sign is watching me.  The lights are out on this one but the radar is active.

Oh no!  The traffic light has a camera lookding down at me.  I ma glad I am wearing my pants today!   :-[

Look at that Lady.  There She is yapping away on the cell phone while driving down the road.  I thought that was illegal!

What is up with this?  I see these speed indicators all over the place.  What is this Robot Cap?

Watch out for the white strips.  Go too fast between them and you just may get a ticket!

Hey this one is one.  Waring me not to speed...  Come on I never go fast!   :embr:

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: Oh no! They are out to get me... Just in time for a road trip!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:48:53 AM »
You think you have it bad up here we have all the same but with all the speed traps and troopers stopping everyone for minnor infarction's. Lets see in April I was stopped from loud exhaust and no front plate. Tommy was stopped for speeding and no seatbelt. Luckily we went to court and got off. My daughter got a ticket in the mail for running a red light but she was in the intersection making a left turn.     
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.