It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: 2 BAD SHOWS  (Read 1059 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
2 BAD SHOWS
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:41:59 PM »
BOTH SHOWS SAID TO BE JUDGED  FALLS TWP & LANGHORNE   JUST WALKED BY CARS  :doh:  I LIKE THAT ONE AND THAT ONE :hide:  NO FORMS OR SCORE SHEET  :afit:   WENT TO HALERMAN FORD  BOTH :miller: AND I WERE JUDGES WITH SCORE SHEETS 0-100 POINTS  :first: :second: :Third:  THE CARS WE JUGDED ALL WON  :king:WHAT A DIFERENCE 8)
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: 2 BAD SHOWS
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 06:37:28 AM »
I am not sure if I can agree with Falls Township.  It was hot and I was not near the car all day.  I saw some people walk around the car pointing and stuff.  So I assume they were judging it.  But I offer no proof?

Longhorn well that was an expensive show for the Judging Style and total lack of goodies.  I have to agree that if you pay $20 to enter the show you should at least get a reach, I mean walk around.  At least the VFW was open.  That alone kinda sorta makes it somewhat bearable.  Next time I may threaten park with the normal people and visit the VFW.  :)

I am happy because my car needs some more underhood bling to become current.

At Halderman I judged at least 12 cars.  I think one or two won.  I was on a judge team and some of the ones the other judge worked on won too...
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »
WELL I TOOK MY TIME AND JUDGED 4 CARS  ALL WON  O0
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 01:04:19 PM »
WELL I TOOK MY TIME AND JUDGED 4 CARS    :first:  :second:  :Third:  ALL WON  O0 2 CLASSES :pilot:  FALS TWP HAD NO SCORE WSHEETS ONLY A BLANK PAD I LIKE :)  I DON,T LIKE   >:( SAME AS LANGHORNE SHOW :help:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!